Friday, November 11, 2011

My Epic Wish

Today is November 11th, 2011. I'm a huge fan of wishes at 11:11. So, naturally, this wish (some may call it stupid) meant a lot to me. I set an alarm on my phone because this is not something that I wanted to miss. Now, I can't tell you my wish, but I can tell you two things: One that it was epic and something that I've been wishing and praying for for along time, and two: it has nothing to do with Disney (shocking I know!!)!!
The idea of wishing and having dreams is extremely important to me. In a way it keeps the child in me alive. It gives me hope. Wishing gives me a break from the busyness of life and gives me one minute to revert back to my childhood. It also gives me a short time to think about the things that I actually want. I'm not talking about physical things like purses, or trips to Walt Disney World. I'm talking about the things you can't buy like love, friendship, and a good sense of humor. This is one of the reasons why I wish upon a star, make wishes at 11:11, and still believe in the magic of Disney. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment